SRP Business EV Charging Rebate Program
As an SRP business customer, you can pocket a rebate for purchasing eligible electric equipment. Adding electric vehicle charging infrastructure can benefit your business financially and increase adoption of electric vehicles in your community.
On-Road RebatesLevel 2 Chargers
- Business Level 2 EV chargers – $1,500 for each Level 2 networked electric vehicle charging port or $4,000 for each charging port for government, multifamily, non-profit and school customers.
- Rebates are limited to 75 charging ports per customer per program year.
- Business Level DC Fast Chargers – $15,000 for each DC Fast Charging port or $20,000 for each charging port for government, multifamily, non-profit and school customers.
- Rebates are limited to 3 charging ports per customer per program year.
- 50 kW per port minimum requirement
- Pre-approval is required
- Minimum vehicles required for project acceptance.
|Vehicle Classification||Light duty||Medium and Heavy Duty||Mixed fleet|
|Fleet Size||20 or more||50 or more||5 or more||20 or more||10 or more||20 or more|
|Eligible Assessment Incentive||Up to $14,000||Up to $20,000||Up to $14,000||Up to $20,000||Up to $14,000||Up to $20,000|
See additional details and eligibility requirements at savewithsrpbiz.com/ev.
How to Get Started
To complete an application, please select “Apply Now” at the top of the page. To check the status of your rebate for a submitted application, please select “Existing User” to log in to your account.
For more information, please contact a program representative at (602) 236-3065 or firstname.lastname@example.org